Thursday, April 19, 2012

Erin's Review of Dark Lover, by J.R. Ward


 
                                                
                                                    
My rating:
5 of 5 stars false

Well, it’s official. I am obsessed with vampires! Not only am I obsessed with them, but I want to have their babies.



Cute...Right?!


This book is SUPER hot! Ladies, your men will want you to continue reading this one, they will also reap the benefits. The vampire brothers are all smokin’ and the sex scenes are amazing.

This story was fantastic.  It focuses on Wrath, who is the leader of the brothers, and his action packed life.  J.R. Ward constantly has you on edge wondering what will happen next. The characters are well developed, I felt as if I knew them all personally. I also thought the action was well written. I could see the story playing in my head, and I loved every second of it.

I would definitely recommend this book to all my fellow ladies. This is definitely not suited for a younger reader.

If you are anything like me, you will become infatuated with the brothers...but not to worry there are 9 more books, each focusing on one of the Black Dagger Brothers.  So stay tuned for more steamy reviews coming your way soon!

2 comments:

  1. Nice review, I really want to read this series!

    Emily @ http://emily-confessionsofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily!

    I am absolutely in love with this series, just finished book 2 today! So stay tuned for an even more steamy review coming soon!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...