Monday, July 16, 2012

Erin's Review of Sharing Hailey, by Samantha Ann King


My Rating: 4/5  
Provided by Carina Press for the purpose of a review on NetGalley

Hailey Anderson's deep, dark secret? She's been madly in lust with her overprotective brother's two best friends for years. Gorgeous woodworking artist Mark Allen and sexy doctor Tony Adamo have no idea they star in her fantasies every night.

After a nasty breakup with her abusive boyfriend, Hailey's looking for a little distance. Headed for a two-week Hawaiian vacation with her brother and his hot friends, Hailey can't wait to feast her eyes on Mark's and Tony's rock-hard, ocean-slick bodies. Even if she can't touch.

But instead of treating her like their little sister, Mark and Tony have a surprising proposition: a monogamous ménage à trois. The three of them—and no one else. Both men want Hailey and have agreed to share her. The red-hot reality is even better than the forbidden fantasy. Until Hailey's ex threatens their new found happiness…


 Holy Hotness Overload!

I picked this one up from Carina Press on NetGalley because we were doing our Sexilicious July theme and the cover caught me instantly!

I mean, what girl in her right mind wouldn't want two absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous men wrapped around her body ... watching her...aching for her...protecting her? 
Seriously, Hailey is one lucky girl!!

Since the theme of the month is sex, I will start there.  This was one of the sexiest books I have ever read.  The sex was passionate, hot and lets just say re-readable! 

What made me like this book (other than the hot    sex, of course) was the great plot and character development.  A lot of the time when reading these books the focus too much on the sex and do not have a plot with conflicts.  This book was far from that!  The plot line was just as good as any other book is.  In fact, this book had a better plot than some of the non-erotic fiction I have read...which seems strange to be saying.

The character development in this book was so strong that I actually felt connected to Hailey, Mark and Tony.  I went through all the feelings that they were feeling  throughout the entire book, the fear, excitement, even the overwhelming emotional connection.  The love that they shared was amazing, though I don't think in real life two close male friends could possibly share the same woman without that friendship ending.

I imagine it would look something like this....


I strongly suggest you pick up this novel!  It's a quick and easy read...and of course it's VERY steamy...one you will not forget!
                      







2 comments:

  1. Great review. Never read this book or anything by this author. It is hard to find a good erotic book with a good balance of a nice plot and sexy scenes. I love a book where you feel what the characters are feeling. I just added this to my buy TBR List. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Definitely a must read! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...