Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Erin's Review of Taken, by Selena Kitt

Lizzy's friendship with her older boss, Sarah, turns into something deeper and much more exciting one rainy day after work, and Lizzy finds herself drawn into a world she never knew existed. Sarah has a dominant streak, and as she leads Lizzy into the role of a submissive, the two women become closer than they ever thought possible. But while Sarah, hurt too many times, wears a ring, and tells guys she's "taken," Lizzy knows she secretly longs for a man. Determined to find one for them both to share, Lizzy is just about to give up when a dark, handsome, virile answer shows up right under her nose. Lizzy may think she and Sarah are going to seduce David--but she underestimates their handsome co-worker, and David turns the tables on them both. But will he be able to tame the untameable Sarah?


My Rating: 3/5



This was my very first ménage f/m/f book I have ever read as I don’t really ‘go that way’     …if you know what I am saying.  I must admit though, that this book was pretty freakin’ hot!(Oh how my hubby would LOVE to know that I though this about two females going at it!!)
I picked this book up because the cover looked pretty damn appealing…it did not disappoint at all.  The sex scenes were very hot and steamy!  You may need to ...
The story itself was okay, but I found myself skimming to the juicy parts quite a bit.  Until of course the breathtakingly sexy male was brought into the story.  Then I couldn’t stop reading.  Have you ever noticed when you are completely invested in a juicy scene you read so much faster?  Well that was me….by the time I was finished the book I thought to myself….I swear I still had 30 pages to read!
The character development was pretty good; I didn’t really feel an emotional connection with anyone in the story, though I did feel really bad for Lizzy once David came into the picture.  She was the one throughout the entire story that wanted the man to be involved so badly, yet Sarah took it upon herself to take first dibs.  I was saying what she was thinking….”Bitch!”
If you are into f/f/m erotica this one will certainly get you going….if you are not I advise you to take a chance and read this one.  I never expected I would have enjoyed it…but to my husband’s satisfaction…I did!
About the Author:
Selena Kitt is a bestselling and award-winning author of erotic fiction. She is one of the highest selling erotic writers in the business. With half a million ebooks sold in 2011 alone, she is the cream-at-the-top of erotica!

Her writing embodies everything from the spicy to the scandalous, but watch out-this kitty also has sharp claws and her stories often include intriguing edges and twists that take readers to new, thought-provoking depths.

When she's not pawing away at her keyboard, Selena runs an innovative publishing company (www.excessica.com) and in her spare time, she devotes herself to her family--a husband and four children--and her growing organic garden. She also loves bellydancing and photography.

Her books EcoErotica (2009), The Real Mother Goose (2010) and Heidi and the Kaiser (2011) were all Epic Award Finalists. Her only gay male romance, Second Chance, won the Epic Award in Erotica in 2011. Her story, Connections, was one of the runners-up for the 2006 Rauxa Prize, given annually to an erotic short story of "exceptional literary quality," out of over 1,000 nominees, where awards are judged by a select jury and all entries are read "blind" (without author's name available.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...