Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stormdancer, by Jay Kristoff - Awesome Book Trailer


So one of my first reviews of September was Stormdancer, by Jay Kristoff. I was so excited to read the book, and absolutely love it, as evident by my review. If you didn't get a chance to read the review, click on the book title link on the first sentence of this post to check it out! :)

This is really a novel you don't want to miss this year. And if you are a fan of it, or the genre, you need to keep Jay Kristoff on your author radar. I have a feeling we will get an epic series from him, if the first novel is anything to go by (No Pressure, Mr. Kristoff LOL)



So in my regular browsing of the Internet and all things books, I came across the 'trailer' for Stormdancer on Youtube. Thought I would share it with you guys. Made me chuckle a bit this morning!




Check out Jay Kristoff's website where more awesomeness certainly awaits!  http://misterkristoff.wordpress.com/

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...