Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcoming the newest member to the Bookluvrs Haven family!


Announcing the newest member of the Bookluvrs Haven family...

After a VERY long labour...I am proud to introduce you to my son, Logan Dove.




He was born on Thursday November 29th at 6:48 am.  Weighing in at 7lbs 10 oz.  He is a very healthy and happy little boy!  

We are finally getting the hang of being new parents and are learning as we go.

After many made attempts I was finally able to pick up a book today!!  Woohooo!!  

(THANKS AUNTIE LILY!)




I will be making my come back slowly...but hopefully by the new year I will be able to get some more reading/reviewing done!



Love,
Erin

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, he is absolutely adorable - Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little guy in the world!!!

    - Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He's completely beautiful, so good to see he's healthy and happy :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...