Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FMB Tour - Taming of a Sex God, by Virginia Nelson


Good Morning Romance Lovers!!  An e-mail came through recently from FMB Author Promotions asking if we were interested in reading and reviewing 'Taming of a Sex God'.  I originally didn't take the book because trying to find time to read now with my little man constantly needing love and attention is extremely difficult, but then thought, hey...why not?  It's a short read.  The cover is enticing...I love the bright colours.  Find out what I thought about the book by clicking on 'Read More' below. 



Title: Taming of a Sex God
Series: Aphrodite's Island #1
Author: Virginia Nelson
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
Publisher: Carnal Passions
Format: Ebook
Length: 19 pages

Being a sex god isn't easy...

Yes has been a sex god for centuries. Satisfying the world by fulfilling carnal needs, he is no stranger to Aphrodite's Island. When his sister, troublemaker that she is, calls him home for what she deems a 'special' job, he shudders to think what she could want.

Being frigid is worse...

Katie can't get off. She's tried everything--toys, men, women, flogging. It's just not happening. Finding an ad for a tropical island promising 'ultimate fantasy experiences' she figures it's worth a shot.

Passion beyond her wildest dreams...

Who knew the one man who can trip her trigger would refuse to touch her? The more he backs off, the more he tempts her. Katie is fascinated by the man Miss A has sharing her hotel room but, although he seems attracted, he won't do the deed.

Can Katie figure out how to tame a Sex God?




Originally I had marked this book down as a three star, but I had a few days to think about it and it really didn't do a whole lot for me.  It was a very short read.  One that I read in literally 10 minutes (with a baby to care for).   This book was just okay.  It was worth the 10 minutes it took to read it.

I liked the characters, and the storyline was interesting.  It just lacked the emotion, and the 'wow' that I feel an erotic romance should have.  It didn't really leave me wanting more....or to be 100% honest it didn't 'get me going' the way I thought that it may.

I very rarely will advise you not to read a book.  I think every book captures a different type of person.  What you like, I don't....visa versa.  This is certainly one you may disagree with me on.  If you enjoy short reads of the erotic genre than give it a try!  10 minutes of your time may make you find a new thrill. 

In fact, you can win a copy of  'Taming of a Sex God' by entering the giveaway right here!  Be sure to let me know what you think!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Meet The Author

Virginia Nelson spends her days chasing
three very active kids around. When she is
not doing this, or plotting taking over the
world, she likes to write, play in the mud,
drive far too fast and scream at inanimate
objects. She can often be found listening to
music that is far too loud and typing her next
fantastic tale of blood, sex and random acts
of ineptitude. Romance, in Ms. Nelson’s
opinion, is not about riding off into the sunset
on the back of a horse with the knight in shining armor— it is about riding the
dragon. If the knight can keep up… well, that is love.

Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter |






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review.I can't wait to read this book.

    dragonkeep62(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...