Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pimp my GR Friend - March Picks!



Our first Pimp my GR Friend post! I am pretty excited. If you missed yesterday's post, check it out or here is the re-cap. I pick a Goodreads.com friend from my friend list, 3 book choices in common, you vote to choose, and the winning book is my March read. Easy breezy!


Are you ready? I sure am!


Meet my GR Friend

If you follow our blog, you already know her. She is an amazing friend in real life, and one of my very first GR friends. So it sure feels right to choose Erin for the first post!

ERIN & Baby Logan

Erin is the other half of Bookluvrs Haven. She recently had a baby boy, and hoped she could read a lot more than she is right now. But her hands are full with the cutest baby ever!  We both love reading and reviewing, and though blogging is hard work and takes up a lot of our free time, we truly enjoy it.

The Three Picks!
 (click on the book covers for the book description)



Now for the Voting!



Thank you all for participating and I look forward to your votes. Poll ends Sunday March 10th at 11:59 pm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...