Monday, March 11, 2013

Pimp my GR Friends - March Pick has been chosen!



 

We have a winning book for the March month!

You can check out the contenders list here if you are curious. 

We had a lot of views for this post, but I did hope for more voters. However, I do thank the few that voted very much for helping me decide my next read! With so many books to choose from, it's nice to have someone take the decision off my hands for once! So thank you so much to you guys that voted.

And here is the winner for March!! 


Super excited to read and review it!

Stay tuned for the next Pimp my GR Friends post for April coming up at the end of the month, where another blogger will be featured, with three more picks to choose from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...