Monday, April 1, 2013

Pimp my GR Friend - The April votes are in, and we have a tie!!



 

We have a tie for the April month!

Votes were crazy close for this month. But I am determined to shave some books off my TBR list, so I will try to fit them both this month. Which one should I tackle first? Let me know via the comment box at the end of the post! 




Thank you all for your votes this month. Without you, this feature would not be possible. And hope that you had a chance to visit the featured GR Friends, the awesome ladies at Two Fantasy Floozies blog. My thanks to the two of them for being amazing GR friends, bloggers and authors.


Stay tuned for the next Pimp my GR Friends post for May coming up at the end of the month, where another GR Friend will be featured, with three more picks to choose from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...