Friday, May 3, 2013

Deeper We Fall & Faster We Burn, by Chelsea M. Cameron


Today we have a two book review feature.  Deeper We Fall, and Faster We Burn are two books by Chelsea M. Cameron.  I took this tour once again being highly optimistic.  I stayed up most of the night for the past two nights to get these read...and I am glad I did it!!!  Such great books.  Check out my reviews below!










Both of these books get a 4 star for me!  I picked up the first one a week ago thinking there is NO WAY I will get through both books in a week.  They were great!  I couldnt put them down.  Actually, I even stayed up most of the night for two nights in a row because I was so hooked. Sort of the traditional bad boy meets broken girl...with a twist!  Unlike anything I have read before.    

Of course all of the normal components that make a good story are there.  The story line was well thought out and keeps you hooked throughout both stories.  The character development was strong.  I absolutely loved Lottie, and Zan even held a special place in my heart!

But what I liked the most about these books is how it was told from both Lottie and Zan's point of view.  I can't even explain how much I love books like this.  It creates such depth in a character!  Which caused me to feel quite emotional towards both of them!  There were moments where I didnt know if I wanted to cry or laugh.

These were my first two books by Chelsea.  I am so very glad that I read them.  They come highly recommended!!  I will certainly be looking out for more by her!







Chelsea M. Cameron is a YA/NA New York Times and USA Today Best-Selling author from Maine. Lover of things random and ridiculous, Jane Austen/Charlotte and Emily Bronte Fangirl, red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader and world's worst video gamer. When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, singing in the car and tweeting. She has a degree in journalism from the University of Maine, Orono that she promptly abandoned to write about the people in her own head. More often than not, these people turn out to be just as weird as she is. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...