Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Random Read - Glimmerglass, by Jenna Black





I recently came across a fantastic meme at Feed Your Fiction Addiction, called Random Reads. 

Random Reads is hosted by I'm Loving Books, and for someone like me, who just hit their #1000 title in their To Read List on Goodreads.com, this is a great feature. 

This meme is pretty simple. The idea is to pick one random book (or more if you are ambitious) out of your Goodreads To-Read list (using Random.org) to read within the month. 

So without further delay, here is my pick for June.


Honestly, I don't even remember adding this, but I think this was one of the recommendations listed for me on Goodreads based on what I was reading at the time. After reading the book blurb after so long, this definitely sounds interesting, and I am excited about the pick this month.  I wish that I could say that I may do this more than once a month, but as our regular readers know, I am also a Netgalley Addict, and I need to pay some attention to that ridiculous list as well. :)

Doesn't this meme sound awesome though? If you are an avid reader, and you have a list that you don't think you can manage, I definitely encourage you to jump on board.  I never know which book to pick next because I have so many, so this is definitely an interesting way to check books off my list!  

Happy Reading all!







2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you joined us for Random Reads! I hope you love the book! The cover is awesome! Now, the only problem is that I'm tempted to add this to my TBR pile - if this meme has me adding books to my TBR, does that mean that I'm negating the book that I read for it?! LOL! Guess I'll just wait for your review before I make any snap decisions.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Isn't that such an ironic danger to this meme? I ended up looking at everyone's June picks who posted on the Linky, and I hovered over the add button too for a few reads. But if that's the danger I will accept it. There are worse addictions to have than adding books you want to read. I am looking forward to everyone's reviews, and who knows? Maybe I will go over that 1000 book # after all!

      Lily

      Delete

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...