Sunday, August 4, 2013

Loyal Reader Award


I recently got a nice surprise. Into the Deep's Author, Lauryn April dropped in, left a comment on one of my posts and a nomination of the Loyal Reader Award.  Thank you so much, Lauryn!


Due to my unfortunate compulsion to be constantly busy, I wanted to acknowledge the nomination but unable at this time to nominate. I do have a list of bloggers that I visit regularly that deserve multiple awards and I hope that my regular visits and comments let them know how much I appreciate their blogs.

As part of this nomination, Lauryn April posed a question that I will answer.

"If you could have any superpower what would it be?"

Not an easy question, but one that didn't take me long to answer. 

TELEPORTATION.

All the way. Being able to teleport anywhere in the world sounds like a really cool super power. As long as you don't land inside a wall somewhere. LOL

What about you guys? What superpower would you love to have and why?

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend. I have a lot of cool books lined up this month, and hope you are enjoying some good novels as well.

Happy Reading!



1 comment:

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...