Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bookluvr's Is Back





Lily Here!

It's been a long while. Long time no reviews, or posts. But I never stopped reading and wanting to write about books that I am loving.  I just couldn't find the energy and time needed to get it back up and running again.

I was, unfortunately forced to take a break last winter, after accepting a new work assignment. It really was high stress and very busy, and my creative juices took a beating.  Not only that, but I am happy to say that my hubby and I are expecting our first baby, a little boy, in a few months. 



Being pregnant certainly takes a toll on your body, and it forced me to take a step back from all the work hours I had been putting in.  I needed a lot more rest than usual, and I had to reassess how much of me I was giving to my job. 

Thankfully, I found a good balance. Now that I am in the best time of my pregnancy, have more energy, and gave myself that much needed down time, those creative juices started to kick in again. I realized how much I missed blogging about books I love, or not love so much, and all that jazz.  

So here we go! 

I have a few Netgalley reviews to catch up on, so that's what is coming up in the next few weeks.  I look forward to interacting with my fellow bloggers and readers again. 

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...