Thursday, August 31, 2017

Book Cover of the Month - August


We are back with the Book Cover of the Month for August!  There were a lot of great options this month as usual.  Lets see who picks what.  Give us your thoughts in the comments below!


This actually wasn't very difficult for me this month.  I was instantly drawn to this book...

It's the glittery, shimmery look that drew me in.  The colours are very simple and plain but the lighting and shimmer effect brought my eye to it instantly.  I also really like the font.  This one didn't make it on my to read list, but it definitely made me look.


I almost picked the same one as Erin! But the moment I saw the cover below, it was a done deal!


My inner child had a nerdgasm the moment I saw this! How cool is this cover?? From the colors, to the peek of a great fantasy world in the background, an ominous red figure front and center. Love the title. Love the short little description in the front. 

This book cover of the month feature is not helping me with my to read list..... 


Two great covers this month. Any covers that have totally grabbed your attention to a particular book? Let us know in the comments!

Happy Reading everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you so don't be shy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...